Monday, February 7, 2011

Wonder Woman LOTD using the Valiant Quad

Happy Monday!!!

I spent the weekend without a voice and taking antibiotics, no fun. Thankfully, I got it back today! Yesterday I went back to Inglot and bought some more goodies before the price change. I decided to try out the pigments and OMG is all I have to say!!!! but anyways on to the Valiant quad. I remember saying it swatched horribly. Welllllllll, it was actually really easy to work with and I ended up loving it. I also used all the sides of my Golden Lariat, which was reallly pretty. Heres my LOTD from like last wed or thursday lol. Have a great week =)







Face:
UD surreal skin mineral makeup
MAC's Golden lariat MSF
Makeup forever concealer

Eyes:
NYX white eyebase
MAC'S Valiant Quad (all the colors)
WnW cream liner
CG- Volume Exact in black

Lips:

Inglot lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment