Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sugarpill FOTD

Hellooooooo!!! It's hump day and it's freezing compared to what us Miamian's are used to. So, the other night I went to a Miami Heat basketball game and thought to myself it would be perfect to wear my sugarpill burning palette e/s. I got so many compliments at the game. Sugarpill e/s are super duper pigmented and they have such bright colors. I honestly get more color payoff with their eyeshadow than MAC sometimes. The texture of the e/s is very smooth and very easy to blend with the exception of the purple. For some reason the purple one is a little hard to blend and doesn't give the same color payoff as the rest. Im definitely going to try using the purple again with another look and see if it gets any easier. If you haven't bought any of the palettes I highly suggest you go to the website http://www.sugarpillshop.com
On to some pictures...sorry I only had one with my eye open ;)






Enjoy the rest of your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment