Monday, November 29, 2010

Makeup on a Christmas budget

Happy monday everyone! One day down, only 4 more to go. I don't know about you guys but when the holiday season comes around I have to budget myself when it comes to my makeup purchases. Lately, I've been buying a lot of drug store makeup..since I cant splurge like I usually do. Well, Sunday as I was xmas shopping at Target I noticed E.L.F Liquid liner at $1. I thought to myself...hmm only one dollar, I should give it a shot and boy am I glad I did.

I've been wearing this liquid liner since 7 am and it still hasn't budged and is as bold as it was this morning. I am a believer at this point =) This is a liner I would definitely recommend if you're on a budget and even if you're not!


Here are some pics.

This is how the liquid liner looks



My eye at around 7am..I should've taken one with my eye open whoops!


My eye now at 9 pm



I definitely recommend this to everyone out there, its a win, win situation.

pros-

bold, doesn't run, glides on smoothly, long lasting

Cons-
I wish it came in a bigger size lol

No comments:

Post a Comment