Thursday, November 4, 2010

WnW holiday Palettes.

Hello!!! I finally got a camera yayyyy! I actually had a warranty from where I bought the camera (Sears). The associate was soooooo nice, he offered to trade the camera for a different one so I decided to pay more for a better camera and got a Canon =) I walked out a very happy girl. Anyways on to some goodies. Lately Wet n Wild has taken me by surprise. I remember being a teenager walking into walgreens with some lunch money and heading straight to wet n wild and nyc because I didn't know any better lol. After a couple of years I started noticing it really didn't do much for me. Now that they're product has improved my wallet is once happy again lol. Lately, their palettes have had more pigmentation, smoothness, and last longer than ever before. On to the pictures and swatches of Wet n Wild's holiday Palettes.






This is the Night Elf Color Icon Holiday Palette. I'm in love with the reddish brown with green sheen on the bottom left hand corner. It's being considered a possible dupe for MAC's Club. The rest are also pretty and all of them seem to have some shimmer in them.








Purples yippieeeee!!! This is the Plum Fairy Color Icon Holiday Palette. Oh how I love to wear purples lol. I am in love with the plum dark brown with gold flecks! OMG!!! <3333








This is the Golden Goddess Color Icon Holiday Palette. I love golds as well, I have sooo many shades of it though. Well here's to more lol.





I almost forgot about the liners that came with the holiday palettes and some Wet n Wild lipsticks I had bought awhile ago.
The lipsticks are ok, definitely not as good as the pigmentation of the e/s.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment