Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Soft Orchid

Hey guys, sorry for not keeping my blog updated. We've gone through a lot the past month. Our dog passed away and it really affected us. It's feels like we lost our baby, we've just been taking it day by day.

Here's my FOTD. Hope you enjoy and happy hump day.
Face
Ud surreal skin
Mineral baked blush in Luminoso
Eyes
udpp
NYX white eyeshadow base
Inglot gel liner #87
Dark diversion fluidline from Mac
Mac Gesso and Sweet joy for highlight
Inner corner I used a yellow from inglot (don't have the numbers with me sorry )
Used more inglot (pinks)
And purples from coastal scents 88 palette
Lips
Mac WW spitfire lippie
Mac WW athenas kiss lipglass

Sorry for the sucky cell phone quality pics. I will post some better pics soon :)








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment