Sunday, January 30, 2011

cranberry delight

helloooo!! A couple of days ago I paid a visit to my lover (INGLOT) and this is the makeup I wore. I bought another palette and a smaller one as well. The following week I went to NY, and of course I had to visit the Times Square store!! The girl who helped me out was superrrrr nice..I think her name was Melissa..anywho she was super helpful, and even helped me find the most delicious cupcakes in NY by directing me to Magnolias!!! OMG!!! yummmmmmmmm!! anyways onto the pics

For this look I used.

FACE:
UD surreal skin mineral makeup
MAC's Blunt for contour
MACS's utterly game blush
Makeup forever concealer

EYES:
MAC's goldmine
MAC's plum dressing
MAC's expensive pink (one of my all time fave e/s)
MAC's vainglorious
MAC's humid
MAC's naked lunch (another one of my all time faves)
MAC's fuidline dark diversion

LIPS:
WnW- 915B
and something else I cant remember. Sorry!!

Enjoy =)




No comments:

Post a Comment