Tuesday, January 26, 2010

best eye makeup remover




Tried and true!
Hands down the best eye makeup remover out there.

As far back as I can remember my mothers nightly ritual consisted of using her ponds cold cream to remove her makeup. Naturally the moment I started experimenting with makeup, I ran to my mom's bathroom and confiscated her ponds cold cream buhahahaha!!

Since then, I have tried soooo many other eye makeup removers but have not received the same results as I have with the cold cream. Many, also use this as a facial cleanser. It works really well, but I prefer gel/liquidity cleansers for the face since I don't wear foundation or powder on a daily basis. When I do wear a looooot of makeup though I go running to my old faithful.

When I apply it I just work it on to the eyes/skin in circular motions. I let it sit for a little bit and just wipe it off with a cotton pad. After that I just rinse my face with water and BAAAAM those coats of mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow are completely gone!

Texture- very rich and creamy
Smell- pleasant

PROS
-hypoallergenic
-cheap! the most you'll pay for the big tub is 7.99
-lasts forever
-effective
-adds moisture to dry skin


Cons
-none!


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment